Project Management (Level: Manager)
1. Male /Female, with master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
2. At least 5 years relevant experience in the position
3. Pleasant personality, patient, positive attitude, able to work on complex multi-tasking activities under pressure.
4. Efficiency spoken & writing business Thai and English (minimum TOEIC score: 850)
5. Computer and technical literacy: Microsoft office, e-mail, and Internet navigation.
1. Research and investigate information to enable project / activities.
2. Plan project budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organisational planning and budgeting systems.
3. Plan, develop and implement strategy for organisational development
4. Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management
5. Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
6. Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
7. Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
1. Effective communication: speak, write, and listen effectively, organize their thoughts logically, and explain everything clearly.
2. Problem-solving/Creativity: Ability to make transactions, process data, formulates a vision, and thinks critically and creatively.
3. Interpersonal abilities: Ability to build and manage relationship both co-workers, partners and customers.
4. Teamwork skills: Ability to work well with others.
5. Planning and organizing: prioritizing and organizing information.
6. Leadership and management: strong sense of self, confidence, and a comprehensive knowledge of organization goals. Ability to motivate and inspire, providing a solid foundation for teamwork.